GB Card & Partners are excited to announce the recent promotion of employee Alberto Cazzaniga to Principal Engineer.
Since joining the company two and a half years ago Alberto has been a dedicated employee, so we are delighted to recognise his hard work with this promotion.
Alberto would like to offer thanks to all the people at GBCP for the support on both personal and professional aspects as well as giving him the opportunity to do get involved with the following challenges:
- Approval of the first phase of the residential development of a former landfill located in east Kent (Faversham).
- Approval of the extensive remediation works of a former automotive manufacturing plant (Dagenham, London).
- Design of an integrated remediation and geotechnical strategy for the redevelopment of a former petrol filling station comprising ground improvement technique and re-use of site-won material.
Currently Alberto is working on the following,
- Full package work including site investigation, scoping and interpretative report and foundation works risk assessment with a tight schedule.
- Monitoring and remediation of chlorinated solvents plumes at a former manufacturing plant and at a former dry cleaning.
- Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessment of ground contamination vapours and dissolved contamination.
Should you wish to get in touch with Alberto regarding any future projects please email him, firstname.lastname@example.org.