GB Card & Partners Limited (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting employees and providing high quality services to our clients.
Advice, from both the UK Government and the World Health Organisation, will be taken on managing our employees in relation to infection control, travel, isolation periods and other relevant matters.
The Company has initiated the following protocols during this unprecedented period of the global pandemic COVID-19:
- cancel non-essential training sessions and travel
- conduct meetings with both clients and employees by telephone and video conferencing where available/applicable
- if face to face meetings must take place, ensure that facilities are suitable to minimise the spread of infection
- if travel is deemed essential work then employees are required to carry identification, CSCS Cards and a letter of travel authorisation signed by the Managing Director.
- deploy greater levels of flexibility including arrangements for designated employees who are usually office based to home working
The Company has systems in place to allow employees to work remotely via secure connections and all employees have been issued with appropriate IT equipment to continue their work from home without disruption.
This Covid-19 Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.